I can't find my book.

I just moved and am unable to find a third floor book I checked out. Do I need to replace it and if so, how would I go about doing so?
asked Aug 24, 2017 by guest

1 Answer

If you have lost a book, call the SCC Library Circulation department at (916) 558-2301. They will be able to help you.
answered Aug 25, 2017 by jdhowe

Related questions

1 answer
2 answers
286 views asked Apr 9, 2012 by guest
1 answer
345 views asked Jun 21, 2013 by guest
1 answer
5,191 views asked Dec 6, 2012 by guest