The Library no longer provides LexisNexis/Nexis Uni. Here is how you can access the kinds of resources LexisNexis provided:
- State and Federal Cases. You may find state and federal court decisions using Google Scholar.
- Visit Google Scholar.
- Select the Case law radio button underneath the search box.
- Law Reviews. OneSearch contains a large number of legal journal articles from various sources. Try adding the phrase "law review" to your search.
- Newspapers and other news sources. The Library has added two databases, US Major Dailies and Access World News, to replace the news sources in Nexis Uni. In addition, OneSearch features a News source type limiter that can be used to search for news content.
- Business Profiles. Business Source Complete contains profiles of businesses similar to those found in Nexis Uni.