Where do I pay the money I owe for overdue books?

asked Oct 22, 2012 by guest

1 Answer

New for Fall 2015: you can now pay your fines online via credit card! Simply go to your library record and sign in. If you owe any fines, you will see a link that says how much you owe. Click the link and follow the prompts, and soon enough they'll be paid!

Note: paying online does not automatically clear any holds that have been placed on your registration; it can take as much as a couple days for that to happen. If you need the hold cleared sooner, please call the Circulation Desk at 916-558-2301 during open hours.

Fines can also be paid in person at the main campus Circulation Desk on the second floor of the LRC, the third-floor LRC at the West Sac Center, or the LRC (room 215) at the Davis Center. If you want to mail a check, please contact one of these locations by phone.

answered Oct 23, 2012 by JeffK
edited Aug 26, 2015 by Jeff

Related questions