- An Online Course can include
- Asynchronous (not live) lectures or activities accessible via Blackboard or other websites on the Internet.
- Synchronous chatrooms
- Discussion boards
- Meeting times with instructors and students
- Email communication
Sample Blackboard class. Login as destudent,
also using destudent as the password.
- A Mandatory Orientation Session may include information on
- course policies and assignments as presented in the course syllabus.
- a course outline
- the textbook
- a CD-ROM
- a Study Guide
- a textbook web site
- a class web site
- instructor contact information
- Examinations may be held on campus at the discretion of the
instructor and the department.
- More questions? Please contact
- Kathy Camarena – Distance Education Coordinator
- LR 114