Professor Greg Burbage's Links For
Governmental Organizations Affecting
Accounting, Business and Taxes
This is a must!
Get free Portable Document Format software from Adobe.
Needed for viewing and downloading PDF files.
United We Stand !
Federal Forms, Documents, Reports or Information:
- U. S. Government's Official Web Portal - Not only in English but 24 other languages too.
- Internal Revenue Service - Download individual and business tax forms,
instructions and other information.
- National Technical Information Service
- Order a CD for $35 which includes all tax forms & instructions for 1997-2006 plus much more!
- Government Printing Office Home Page - Get anything the government prints.
- General Accounting Office - The independant audit agency for the U. S. Congress. See
what they have to say about how various government agencies and programs are being run. Its not always good!
- Securities and Exchange Commission - Regulates companies that issue stocks and bonds in the United States.
Use the database "Edgar" to find annual reports and other required filings.
- Social Security Administration - Retirement, disability and Medicare information.
- Fedstats has statistics on information collected
and compiled by more than 70 U. S. Federal agencies.
- Use Google U. S. Government Search to search for federal documents, or anything else for that matter.
- The CIA World Fact Book has information on every country,
including maps, people, geography, economy, government, communications, transportation, military, transnational issues, and more. This is
a very interesting site!
- Use the CIA Homepage to discover what is going on in the world. It is very informative and interesting. You won't be bored!
State of California Information:
More Financial Accounting Notes
Business & Miscellaneous Links
Just For Fun Page
Burbage Home Page